To sign-in, simply go to www.foneo.com and click on "Login". From there you can Login using already existing Foneo account.
If you do not have an account with Foneo, you can select "Sign Up Free?" to create a new Foneo account.
Find The Foneo App
Once you have signed up or logged in, click on Host a Meeting, the desktop app will auto-download. Alternatively, you can click on the download footer link at https://www.foneo.com or directly from http://www.foneo.com/wp-content/uploads/Foneo%20Meetings.exe
- For iOS, visit the Apple App Store and search "Foneo Meetings"
- For Android, visit Google Play and search "Foneo Meetings"
After you launch the app, you have two options. You can select "Join a Meeting" or "Sign In." If you just want to join a meeting-in-progress click on "Join a meeting." If you would like to log in and start or schedule your own meeting, click on "Sign In."
To login, you can use your Foneo account email and password, Google(Gmail) or Facebook account.
Once you have logged in, you will see the main dialog box as shown below. The default tab is "Home".
- View what type of account you are logged in with (Pro or Basic)
- Click on Start with video to start a video meeting
- Click on Schedule to set up a a future meeting
- Click on Join to join a meeting that has already been started
Note: Click on the drop-down to view your profile, check for updates, switch accounts and logout.
- Start: Selecting start will start the pre-scheduled meeting that you have listed in your upcoming meetings.
- Edit: You can edit or update your scheduled meeting.
- Delete: Selecting delete will permanently delete your scheduled meeting.
- Copy: Here you can copy your scheduled meeting(s) invitation text and manually paste into an email, IM, SMS etc.
You can find the Settings tab in the main dialog box or in the meeting menu bar. After clicking Settings, you will have the following options:
- General: You can select default preferences.
- Audio: You can test, select and adjust your speakers, and microphone.
- Video: You can test and select your video camera.
- Recording Location: Here you can browse/open your stored recordings (all recordings are stored on your local device/computer).
- Statistics: You can find, CPU/Memory Bandwidth usage & Audio/Video/Screen sharing Usage Details.
- Accessibility: You can find Shortcut keywords & Closed Caption Font settings.
- Feedback: We welcome any questions, comments, or feedback.
Once you have started or joined a meeting, you can perform the following actions from the menu bar located at the bottom of the meeting window (move your mouse to toggle):