Foneo Meetings works on Android. You can download Foneo for Android by searching for "Foneo Meetings" in Google Play. It will direct you to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudccc.foneomeetings&hl=en
Install Foneo app on your Android device.
Open the Foneo app. Here, you can create a new account with your email address;
Once your account is verified it will be activated, you can start using Foneo app.
Once you are signed in, you will be able to host, schedule, and join meetings.
There are four options here;
- Meet Now
- Join a Meeting
- Upcoming Meetings
Schedule or Host a Meeting
- Schedule a Meeting - Schedule an Foneo meeting using your PMI (Personal meeting id) or a new meeting ID
- Upcoming Meetings - view, edit, start, and delete your scheduled Foneo meetings
- Join a Meeting - You can join a meeting by inserting meeting ID and then click on Join Meeting
- Upcoming Meetings - Click on upcoming meetings to know about the date, time and meeting ID.
- Meet Now - For instant meeting use this option and then invite people using various options like Email, Gmail, WhatsApp, Copy url etc. You can also Chat with the participants privately or with everyone. Also there are customized settings like Lock Meeting, Lock Share, Mute upon Entry etc.
Change your Profile picture, Name, and Phone Contacts Matching Settings (see below).
- Always Mute My Microphone - always mute microphone when joining meetings
- Always Mute My Video - always mute video when joining meetings
- Start meeting with PMI - Your PMI will be used for instant meetings started on this device